Printing @ USF Libraries
A joint effort including the USF Libraries, Student Government and USF Information Technology provides students a daily allotment to be used for printing through BullBucks printers at each USF Libraries location. A Free daily amount per student is the base for free printing, the daily allotment can be printed using Bull Bucks funding on your USF Card. Additional prints are pay-for-print using the student’s Bull Bucks balance on the USFCard.
USF Libraries Locations
Locations spanning four campus libraries are conveniently spaced to enable printing. Options include scanning, printing and copying.
- Students can use their free prints allocations for copies at all of the locations unless otherwise noted.
- Students can print from their personal computers.
- Students can print via email attachment.
- Students can print to the free print locations from within the USF Application Gateway.
- Students can continue to print using Bull Bucks (cash balance on USFCard) once their daily free prints allocation is reached.
- Black & White printing is only 11 cents per page.
- Color printing is 22 cents per page.
|USF Tampa||USF St. Petersburg||USF Sarasota Manatee||USF Health|
|Library 1st Floor||Nelson Poynter Memorial Library (POY)DAV 107 Success Center||Information Commons, C203||Shimburg Health Sciences Library|
Large-format printer locations
|LIB Tampa LIbrary Computer Lab (First Floor)
Shimberg Health Sciences Library
|Marshall Center SG Computer Lab (1st & 2nd Floors)|
Students are able to print via email from their personal devices directly to a USF printer. (limited file types).
How to Print to a Pharos Printer
There are two options for printing.
- Email an attachment
- Installation package on computer
Email an attachment:
- From your USF email address send attachment to:
- Go to any Pharos printer, swipe USF ID card to release the print.
Limited file types
Comma Separated Values
Adobe Portable Document Format
Rich Text Format
|.doc | .docx | .dot
.xls | .xlt | .xlsx | .xltx | .xltm | .xlsm
.ppt | .pptx | .pptm |.pot |.pps |.potx | .ppsx
.vsd | .vss | .vst | .vdx | .vsx | .vtx | .vdw
.msg | .eml
.odt | .ods | .ott | .odp
.jpg | .jpeg | .gif | .png | .bmp
Installation package on computer:
To print from your computer to a USF printer without emailing an attachment, you must first install a printer package to your computer. Choose your installation package from the Printer Installation Packages section. Follow directions on the installation package page.
To print a document follow these steps:
- Open the document using the appropriate application.
- Print the document choosing the appropriate PHAROS installed printer i.e. USF_Ricoh_Universal
Please visit Bull Bucks to add funds to your USFCard.